“An innovative approach to energy awareness & renewal”
Refine your true nature through the knowing of children and the knowing within.
Creating space for children – Creates space for yourself
Giving time to children – Gives time to yourself
Believing in a child’s inner guidance – Allows you to believe in yourself
Know yourself, be true to yourself and trust in the unfolding.
Early on as I looked inward I opened up to an energy that carried with it a new way of seeing things for myself. I especially saw my two children differently, they were under the age of 7.
This new way is the understanding that we all have our own “energetic” internal guidance system at our core. Children need to remain self-aware and core-focused. They need to remain connected, in a balanced way, to their own core within to live happy, healthy and meaningful lives and to fulfill their destiny or potential (as do the adults in their lives). The desire to share my own personal discovery that could be the most easily understood and applied in daily life brought about the creation of the Back to the Core Within Guidance Cards.
In particular these cards always point us in the direction of our core within in order to help root out thought and behavioral patterns that no longer serve us. In the process we are able to open up, clear and deepen our inner core to allow for the healthy and balanced flow of life force energy along with increased true clarity. The guidance cards also empower us to open our heart to an enhanced approach when “seeing” ourselves and others.
The Core-Focused Renewal System which includes the three additional self-awareness tools: Back to the Basics Guide to Energy Awareness, Back to the Basics Workbook for Energy Renewal & Back to the Basics Workbook for Core-Creating, is designed as an added supportive process for conscious energy balancing, core-focused renewal and core-creativity and manifestation in everyday life. It is encouraged that you undertake The 30 Day Inner Alignment (I.A) Challenge. The challenge puts the renewal system into context and accelerates your experience of energy renewal and its effects.
The Basis of this System:
- That the flow of life force energy and solid core values go hand in hand.
- That we come into this life with a “knowing” at our core, of these values.
- That the balance and flow of energy determines our own level of health and well-being,
The Intent of this System:
- To rediscover the relationship between life force energy and solid core values.
- To rediscover your true essence.
- To believe in yourself.
- To enjoy your uniqueness.
- To move into who and what you are becoming…to manifest your destiny.
- To trust in the unfolding.
- To support the children in your life to do the same.
The Focus of this System:
- To energetically allow the root of a current question, issue, problem, challenge, or desire to emerge.
- To support the natural shifting and realigning of your energy body that will occur as a result.
- To support the conscious awareness of this shifting, how it is being reflected in your current level of health and well-being, and how it is being manifested in your current reality.
The Components of this System:
- Back to the Core Within Guidance Cards – Creating space/openings/expansion (activating responses rather than reactions). This is the “key ingredient” when interrelating with children. Interrelating with children involves a high level of “response-ability”.
- Back to Basics Guide to Energy Awareness – Creating balance within (activating conscious energy balancing). Working with your body’s natural motivation for balance. Helping you to consciously understand and to become aware of what you already know.
- Back to the Basics Workbook for Energy Renewal – Developing depth and inner strength (activating the connection to your driving force and your solid foundation). Use pressure/growth situations to connect with your core values and your core, in an effort to keep moving forward in your life in a solid way.
- Back to the Basics Workbook for Core-Creating –Embodying our core as we create (supporting the process of manifesting our heart’s desires). Use desires that come from your heart to manifest the life of your dreams. The exercises help you to generate the feelings/vibration of joy in relation to your desires and help you recognise the ways in which you are still in resistance to them.